All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.35Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis text challenges the assumptions that the theory of relativity in physics sprang in its essence from the genius of Albert Einstein, and that scientific relativity is unconnected to ethical, cultural or epistemological relativisms.
- Author BiographyChristopher Herbert is a professor of English at Northwestern University. He is the author of Trollope and Comic Pleasure and Culture and Anomie: Ethnographic Imagination in the Nineteenth Century.
- Author(s)Christopher Herbert
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight443 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.