All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the startling conceit that nineteenth-century poetry is amazed by twentieth-century literary theory. This title re-reads poststructuralist theory through Victorian poetry. It is suitable for those interested in the Victorians or theory.
- Author BiographyJohn Schad is Professor of Modern Literature at Lancaster University
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.