Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores principles that help readers to: recognize unrealistic expectations; deal with the causes of depression; and, put their hope and trust in God. This book encourages readers by sharing examples of people who have been set free through the infinite love of God.
- Author BiographyBob George is the bestselling author of Classic Christianity, Growing in Grace, and Victory over Depression. He is a counselor and teacher on People to People, a daily biblical counseling program broadcast coast-to-coast on radio and on the Internet at www.realanswers.net. Bob lives with his wife, Amy, in Texas.
- Author(s)Bob George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.