All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gathers a selection of outstanding European researchers in the field of qualitative interpretive video analysis. The contributions discuss the crucial features of video data and present different approaches how to handle, interpret, analyse and present video data collected in a wide range of real world social fields.
- Author BiographyHubert Knoblauch is Professor of Sociology at the Technical University Berlin. Bernt Schnettler is Professor of Sociology at the University of Bayreuth. Both are conducting research on interaction, communicative genres and social forms and have build up laboratories of video analysis. Jurgen Raab is Professor of Sociology at the University of Magdeburg. Hans-Georg Soeffner is Professor emeritus at the University of Konstanz and former President of the German Sociological Association. They have developed and applied an original approach to visual data called Sociological Hermeneutics.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2006
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight410 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBernt Schnettler,Hans-Georg Soeffner,Hubert Knoblauch,Juergen Raab
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.