Consider these sponsored items
- £32.96Free postage
- £34.59Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.20
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
- £14.54Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a detailed account of the CIA's effort to help South Vietnamese authorities win the loyalty of the Vietnamese peasantry and suppress the Viet Cong. Covering the CIA engagement from 1954 to mid-1972, it provides a thorough analysis of the agency and its partners.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Ahern Jr. is a former CIA operations officer with service in East Asia, Indochina, Africa, Iran, and Europe. He currently serves as a CIA consultant.
- Author(s)Thomas L. Ahern
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.