Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £30.99Trending at £33.64
- £10.52Trending at £10.78
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.97Trending at £12.99
- £7.63Trending at £7.90
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.58
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at Vietnamese, and examines where it is spoken, who speaks it, what alphabet the language is written in, and other interesting facts. This book also includes introductions on how to say key phrases in Vietnamese, such as how to say hello and goodbye, or talk about your home, school, and family.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Guillain worked as a bookseller, an English teacher and an editor before becoming an author. She has written more than 100 books, both fiction and non-fiction. She always wanted to be a writer and her top tip is to read as much as you can.
- Author(s)Charlotte Guillain
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- Language(s)Multiple languages
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Languages of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.