Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.56Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles the lives of Pham Van Dinh and Tran Ngoc Hue, two of the brightest young stars in the Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN). This book provides a lens through which to understand the ARVN and South Vietnam's complex relationship with Americas government and military.
- Author BiographyAndrew Wiest is Professor of History and Co-Director of the Center for the Study of War and Society at the University of Southern Mississippi. He is co-editor of War in the Age of Technology: Myriad Faces of Modern Armed Combat (NYU Press, 2001) and author or co-author of numerous books, including Rolling Thunder in a Gentle Land: The Vietnam War Revisited, Atlas of World War II, and The Vietnam War, 1959-1975. He lives in Hattiesburg, MS.
- Author(s)Andrew A. Wiest
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byJim Webb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.