Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth examination of modern sustainable farming issues and a practical guide to achieving it in the vineyard.
- Author BiographyClifford P. Ohmart, Ph.D. is the author of the Lodi-Winegrower's Workbook and co-editor and co-author of the Code of Sustainable Winegrowing PracA--tices Self-Assessment Workbook published in 2002 by the Wine Institute and California Association of Winegrape Growers. He also writes a bi-monthly column on sustainable winegrowing for Wines & Vines magazine, has auA--thored dozens of peer-reviewed research papers in international science journals and presented over 300 seminars, conference papers and sympoA--sia papers at universities, government research organisations, and grower groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Clifford Ohmart
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Out-of-print date25/05/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height253 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.