Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £26.80Trending at £31.99
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA history of public broadcasting, the book questions public television's common-sense priorities and argues that its tendency to reject popular culture has undermined its capacity to serve the people it claims to represent.
- Author BiographyLaurie Ouellette is assistant professor of media studies at Queens College, City University of New York. She has written for the Utne Reader, The Independent Film and Video Monthly, Cultural Studies, and Television and New Media, among other publications
- Author(s)Laurie Ouellette
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2002
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight37 g
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.