All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £8.99Trending at £10.11
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £24.62Trending at £27.89
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the topic of evolvability of embedded systems from an applied scientific perspective. In particular, it describes results from the Darwin project that researched evolvability in the context of Magnetic Resonance Imaging systems.
- Author BiographyPierre van de Laar studied at the Catholic University of Nijmegen and was awarded his master degree (cum laude) in both theoretical and computational physics in 1994 and his PhD on 'Selection in Neural Information Processing' in 1999. He was a senior researcher at Philips Research in Eindhoven. Since 2006, he is a Research Fellow of the Embedded Systems Institute. After performing a study for DaimlerChrysler, he joined the Darwin project.Teade Punter received a M.Sc (Ir.) from University of Twente in 1991 and a Ph.D. from Eindhoven University of Technology in 2001. He worked at the Open University of the Netherlands, Kema Nederland B.V., Fraunhofer IESE and Eindhoven University of Technology. He has dealt with a variety of topics in software and systems engineering, e.g., software measurement and assessment. Teade is a Knowledge Manager at ESI for multiple projects, including the Darwin project. Teade's interests are in model driven engineering, integration & test and technology transfer.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleEmbedded Systems
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXII, 316 p.
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPierre van de Laar,Teade Punter
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.