All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sumptuous monograph of the renowned portraitist and friend of Marie Antoinette in Revolutionary France
- Author BiographyJoseph Baillio is an independent scholar in New York. Katharine Baetjer is curator, Department of European Paintings, The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Paul Lang is deputy director and chief curator, National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa.
- Author(s)Ekaterina Deryabina,Gwenola Moulin Firmin,Joseph Baillio,Katharine Baetjer,Paul Lang
- PublisherMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Content Note166 color illus.
- Weight1678 g
- Width228 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £8.29Trending at £9.94
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.