Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionA new series dedicated to exploring the impact of landmark CJEU judgments and secondary legislation in legal systems across the European Union. Each book will be written by a team of generalist EU lawyers and experts in the relevant field.
- Author BiographyMark Freedland QC (hon), FBA is Emeritus Professor of Employment Law in the University of Oxford, and a Senior Research Fellow at St John's College, Oxford. Jeremias Prassl is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Law, University of Oxford, and a Tutorial Fellow at Magdalen College, Oxford.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleEU Law in the Member States
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFBA Mark Freedland,Jeremias Prassl
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.