All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you know that Vikings liked to slurp blood soup for supper? Highly-practised in the art of thuggery, the Vikings loved their drink, sacrificed humans in the name of religion and didn't bother with school! This book is an informative look at the lives of Vikings, for 7-11 year-olds.
- Author BiographyBob has written/co-written fifteen of the eighteen What They Don't Tell You About series and always produces interesting text and lively, humorous illustrations. He has also written Who's Who guides in British History and Science and Technology to publish in July 2000.
- Author(s)Bob Fowke
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication19/02/1997
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleWhat They Don't Tell You About S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date03/07/2001
- Content Noteblack and white, throughout
- Weight103 g
- Width130 mm
- Height9 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.42Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.