All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.10
- £4.79Trending at £7.41
- £13.80Trending at £20.33
- £10.30Trending at £12.94
About this product
- DescriptionViktor Frankl was a psychiatrist and philosopher who survived the Holocaust and went on to found the third school of Viennese psychotherapy. By critically examining the details of his intellectual life, including some previously unknown biographical details, we can begin to see the fascinating ambiguities and contradictions in Frankl's thought.
- Author BiographyTimothy Edward Pytell is Chair of the History department at California State University, San Bernardino. He has written extensively on Holocaust survivors and a truncated version of this biography, titled Viktor Frankl: Das Ende eines Mythos, was published in German in 2005.
- Author(s)Timothy E. Pytell
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleMaking Sense of History
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.