Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.27
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £8.69Trending at £11.66
- £10.70Trending at £14.92
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
- £109.35Trending at £139.65
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been a recent resurgence of interest in the work of Vilfredo Pareto, one of the founders of modern economics. This book reconstructs the genesis and significance of Pareto's theory of choice which is Pareto's greatest contribution to economic science and which was used by John Hicks, amongst others, to develop microeconomics.
- Author BiographyLuigino Bruni, Professor of Economics, LUMSA University, Rome, Italy
- Author(s)Luigino Bruni
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.