Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.03+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £6.87Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.49Trending at £10.79
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practical information set in the context of the city's place in Lithuania's history and culture.
- Author BiographyHoward Jarvis lives in Vilnius and edits several local magazines including VilniusNow!A tour leader specializing in Eastern Europe and the Far East, Neil Taylor is also the author of Bradt's Estonia and co-author of Baltic Capitals.
- Author(s)Howard Jarvis,Neil Taylor
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication10/05/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Mini Guide
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date15/06/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight8 g
- Width133 mm
- Height108 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.