All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its creation in 1928 to its demise 30 years later, Vincent produced motorcycles that were among the very best then available. The author's detailed history examines the company from its roots and explores the design and production of each one of the Stevenage firm's models.
- Author BiographyDavid Wright has been a keen Vincent enthusiast for many years. Now resident on the Isle of Man, scene of much glory for Vincent, he is the author of Vincents, HRD and the Isle of Man, 1925-1999.
- Author(s)David Wright
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2002
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations, 192 b&w photographs
- Weight715 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.