All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis recognition guide from the Jane's information group covers all aircraft, both operational and grounded to the 1970s, an enjoyable book for all those who love vintage aircraft.
- Author(s)Tony Holmes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleJane's Recognition Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/02/2006
- Content Note(Over 500 colour photographs)
- Weight734 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
Most relevant reviews
- knittynora.194710 Nov, 2016by
The book is enlightening on the field it covers.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- steve53hars04 Jun, 2013by
a good recognition guide to classic military aircraft flying today.
a good compact guide to military planes still flying but not in active service. Covers all periods for 1910 to 1980, and the classic aircraft of the various periods.
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £14.95Trending at £18.92
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £26.36Trending at £28.49
- £13.32Trending at £22.78
- £61.45Trending at £90.00
- £12.95Trending at £14.84
- £20.58Trending at £30.00