All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionEver wanted to know how to re-create beautiful vintage styles?
- Author BiographyHannah Wing is a professional make-up artist and stylist based in London. She started her own successful business Bellus Femina in 2008, providing make-up, styling, costume design and supervision for fashion, film and television. Influenced by her parent's love of antiques and art, Hannah's passion for all things vintage started at a very young age. She writes beauty and style blogs for The Vintage Festival and its curator Wayne Hemingway.
- Author(s)Hannah Wing
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note140 col photographs
- Weight688 g
- Width235 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.