All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe romantic thread upon which this novel is constructed is both poignant and comic, vividly evoking the overall fragility of the human condition. However, many other threads are intertwined to regale and expose to the reader the corruption, hypocrisy, and complacency amongst the top echelons of Irish society.
- Author BiographyMichael Judge was born in Dublin and is pleased to still be alive. He was educated at Colaiste Mhuire and University College Dublin after which he entered teaching and became a vice principal. He was at the same time writing extensively for radio, television, stage and screen, and having plays produced in Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Germany and New Zealand. A founder member and subsequent chairman of the Society of Irish Playwrights, he has also served on the board of the European Writer's congress and as a shareholder of the Abbey Theatre in Dublin. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Michael Judge
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/03/2007
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.