Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates 'time' as a defining factor which influences how events real and imagined are represented in films, employing the metaphor of cinema as time machine.
- Author BiographyChristina Lee is Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies at Curtin University of Technology, Australia.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note15 b/w illustrations
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristina Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.