CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in-depth, comparative study of the treatment of prisoners of war during the First World War.
- Author BiographyHeather Jones is Lecturer in International History at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Her previous publications include Untold War: New Perspectives in First World War Studies (co-edited with Christoph Schmidt-Supprian and Jennifer O'Brien, 2008).
- Author(s)Heather Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 34
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.