All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Nicole Westmarland
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword Section 1: Men's Violences in Relationships 1. Fatal violence against women - partner homicide 2. Physical partner violence 3. Intimate partner sexual violence 4. Psychological abuse Section 2: Men's Violences in the Family 5. Violence against mothers and grandmothers 6. Forced Marriage 7. 'Honour' based violence and killings 8. Female Genital Mutilation 9. Familial rape and abuse Section 3: Men's Violences in Public Spaces 10. Sexual violence and harassment in the work place 11. Street and public space violence 12. Stranger and acquaintance rape Section 4: Men's Violences in Institutions 13. Sexual violence, celebrity culture, and public institutions 14. Institutional abuse in residential care 15. Violence against women in higher education institutions 16. Afterword - On Outrage.
- Author BiographyNicole Westmarland is Professor of Criminology at Durham University and Co-Director of the Durham Centre for Research into Violence and Abuse. She has held a number of policy, practice, and activist roles alongside her academic career, including Chair of Rape Crisis (England and Wales) and Special Advisor to the House of Commons Joint Committee on Human Rights for its Inquiry into Violence against Women and Girls.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.85
- £25.26Trending at £26.66
- £9.28Trending at £17.43
- £14.32Trending at £17.92
- £5.84Trending at £6.96
- £22.38Trending at £24.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.