All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the issue of domestic violence against women, drawing on research findings, policy developments and current debates to contextualise its alarming prevalence and to propose informed ways of addressing, through training and practice, the needs of both victims and perpetrators in current social and related care provision.
- Author BiographyNancy Lombard is a Lecturer in Sociology and Social Policy at Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland. Her research interests are men's violence against women, particularly domestic abuse, children and young people and feminism. She has been a volunteer, researcher and activist within the violence against women movement for 15 years. Lesley McMillan is a Reader in Sociology and Criminology at Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland. Her special interests are gendered and sexual violence and gender and the criminal justice process.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleResearch Highlights in Social Work
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note3 tables, 2 figures
- Weight371 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLesley McMillan,Nancy Lombard
- Series Edited byJoyce Lishman
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £39.37Trending at £44.99
- £15.56Trending at £17.93
- £27.92Trending at £30.50
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.