All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £27.45Trending at £28.52
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £13.80Trending at £18.26
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
About this product
- DescriptionAlice Edwards critically analyses current international human rights legal approaches to and strategies around combating violence against women.
- Author BiographyDr Alice Edwards is Lecturer in International Refugee and Human Rights Law at the Refugee Studies Centre, University of Oxford. She has previously worked for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in various locations and for the International Secretariat of Amnesty International.
- Author(s)Alice Edwards
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.