Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an edited volume of 12 articles previously published in Social Problems that may be considered among the most influential in the development of the sociological study of violence against women.
- Author BiographyClaire M. Renzetti is professor of sociology at St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia. She is editor of the international, interdisciplinary journal Violence Against Women and co-editor of Sage Publications' Violence Against Women book series. She is the author or editor of sixteen books and is active in several national and regional professional associations, including the Society for the Study of Social Problems, where she has held the offices of vice president and president. Raquel Kennedy Bergen is associate professor and chair of sociology at St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia. She is also a crisis counselor for battered and sexually abused women. Her current research examines husband-rapists' motivations for rape, the role of pornography in sexual violence against women, and sexual violence against pregnant women.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleUnderstanding Social Problems: An SSSP Presidential Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight535 g
- Width184 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byClaire M. Renzetti,Raquel Kennedy Bergen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.