Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a multidisciplinary approach to the analysis and resolution of violent conflicts. This book discusses ecologies of violence, and micro-macro linkages at the local, national, and international levels as well as intervention and prevention processes critical to constructive conflict transformation.
- Author BiographySean Byrne is a professor and cofounder of the doctoral and joint master's programs in peace and conflict studies, and founding executive director of the Mauro Centre for Peace and Justice at St. Paul's College, University of Manitoba. He is the author or coeditor of several books, including Critical Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies: Theory, Practice, and Pedagogy.Jessica Senehi is an associate professor of peace and conflict studies, cofounder of the doctoral and joint master's programs in peace and conflict studies, and associate director of the Mauro Centre for Peace and Justice at St. Paul's College, University of Manitoba.
- Author(s)Jessica Senehi,Sean Byrne
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleOhio RIS Global Series
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.