All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe uncomfortable truth about peace accords is that often they do not bring about a real and lasting peace: while the conflict is officially over, civilians still live with the daily threat of violence. This book shows the impact of continuing physical insecurity upon the postwar reconstruction process.
- Author BiographyChristina Steenkamp is a Research Fellow in Social and Political Change in the Department of International Relations, Politics and Sociology at Oxford Brookes University.
- Author(s)Christina Steenkamp
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/05/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Postwar Reconstruction and Development
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.