All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.35
- £13.48Trending at £17.08
- £11.02Trending at £11.26
- £7.90Trending at £8.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.09
- £3.59Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses strategic choices governments and rebel groups make to use violence against civilians or to exercise restraint in civil war.
- Author BiographyJessica Stanton is an Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Pennsylvania. Previously, she held Fellowships at the Center for International Security and Cooperation at Stanford University, California, the John M. Olin Institute for Strategic Studies at Harvard University, Massachusetts, and the Christopher H. Browne Center for International Politics at the University of Pennsylvania. Her research has been published in The Journal of Politics and the Journal of Conflict Resolution.
- Author(s)Jessica A. Stanton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.