All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.90
- £69.50Trending at £109.25
- £12.99Trending at £13.26
- £23.99Trending at £24.39
- £26.82Trending at £44.72
- £50.42Trending at £51.49
- £25.45Trending at £34.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe book views religious violence as a special type of social action and analyzes the world views and scripts of modern militant religious communities as well as those of their opponents.
- Author BiographyHans G. Kippenberg is Wisdom Professor for Comparative Religious Studies at Jacobs University, Bremen. His books in English include Discovering Religious History in the Modern Age (2002) and The 9/11 Handbook: Annotated Translation and Interpretation of the Attackers' Spiritual Manual(2006, edited with Tilman Seidensticker).
- Author(s)Hans G. Kippenberg
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byBrian McNeil
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.