Violent Crime: Clinical and Social Implications by SAGE Publications Inc (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £9.99+ £3.30 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by dohadeer
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume provides cutting edge research in an easily accesible format.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Ferguson is an Associate Professor and Department Chair of Psychology at Stetson University. He has published numerous peer-reviewed articles on the topic of video game and other media violence. His research has generally not indicated significant associations with harmful outcomes in children due to media violence exposure. He has served as Guest Editor for two American Psychological Association journals on the topic of video games. In 2013, he was awarded an early-career scientist award from the Media Psychology division of the American Psychological Association. He lives near Orlando, Florida, with his wife and son.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/01/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Ferguson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.