All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
About this product
- DescriptionA collection exploring how individuals and institutions in contemporary Latin American democracies use violence to impose and contest notions of order, rights, citizenship, and justice.
- Author BiographyEnrique Desmond Arias is Associate Professor of Political Science at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, CUNY, and in the Doctoral Program in Criminal Justice at the Graduate Center, CUNY. Daniel M. Goldstein is Associate Professor of Anthropology and Director of the Center for Latin American Studies at Rutgers University, New Brunswick.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Cultures and Practice of Violence
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note2 tables, 5 figures
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDaniel M. Goldstein,Enrique Desmond Arias
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.