All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £24.89Trending at £26.58
- £5.85Trending at £5.92
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £11.68Trending at £12.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.34
- £9.14Trending at £12.37
About this product
- DescriptionViolent Offenders addresses the numerous challenges and issues facing individuals working with this population and provides broad coverage regarding specific groups of violent perpetrators.
- Author BiographyChristina A. Pietz, PhD, ABPP, is a Forensic Psychologist at the United States Medical Center for Federal Prisoners in Springfield, MO, and at Burrell Behavioral Health. She has completed psychological evaluations for federal courts throughout the United States, and she has testified as an expert witness in federal court, state court, and military court. Dr. Pietz is also Director of Forensic Training at the Forest Institute of Professional Psychology and Past President of the American Board of Forensic Psychology. Currently, she serves on the American Board of Psychology Board of Trustees as the representative for the American Board of Forensic Psychology. Curtis A. Mattson, PsyD, is a Clinical Psychologist with Burrell Behavioral Health. At Burrell, Dr. Mattson is a member of the research team where he is currently involved in multiple research endeavors in the areas of neuropsychology, substance abuse, psychopathy, and personality assessment.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight808 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byChristina A. Pietz,Curtis A. Mattson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.