Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJohn G. Shaw,Thomas P. Pirone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsInduction of Host Genes by the Hypersensitive Response of Tobacco to Virus Infection.- Coat Protein Mediated Resistance in Transgenic Plants.- Structure and Functions of Tobacco Mosaic Virus RNA.- Relationship of Tobacco Mosaic Virus Gene Expression to Movement Within the Plant.- The Cell to Cell Movement of Viruses in Plants.- Summary and Concluding Remarks by the First Session Chairman.- Transgenic Host Response to Gene VI of Two Caulimoviruses.- The Use of 35S RNA as Either Messenger or Replicative Intermediate Might Control the Cauliflower Mosaic Virus Replication Cycle.- Gene VI of Figwort Mosaic Virus Activates Expression of Internal Cistrons of the Full-Length Polycistronic RNA Transcript.- Molecular Genetics of Tomato Golden Mosaic Virus Replication: Progress Toward Defining Gene Functions, Transcription Units And The Origin Of Dna Replication.- Summary and Concluding Remarks by the Second Session Chairman.- Organization and Expression of Potyviral Genes.- Expression Of The Potyvirus Genome: The Role Of Proteolytic Processing.- Summary and Concluding Remarks by the Third Session Chairman.- Molecular Biology of Bromo Virus Replication and Host Specificity.- Genetic Mapping of Cucumber Mosaic Virus.- Mutational Analysis of Viroid Pathogenicity and Movement.- Use of Plant Virus Satellite RNA Sequences to Control Gene Expression.- Infectious Synthetic Transcripts of Beet Necrotic Yellow Vein Virus RNAs and Their use in Investigating Structure-Function Relations.- Concluding Comments and Reflections on Current Trends in Plant Virology by the Fourth Session Chairman.- Index of Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.