All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of the intricate functional virus/host relationships that allow a virus or viroid to move cell-to-cell and systemically through the plant, as well as from plant to plant, and, thus, to spread infection.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/04/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitlePlant Cell Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note5 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, color; 15 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 188 p. 17 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byElisabeth Waigmann,Manfred Heinlein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.