All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of short stories. Here, the author casts a candid eye on the foibles and neuroses of contemporary society. She depicts the characters as living on a cliff-edge, prey to wild obsessions and guilt-edged insecurities, or struggling between doubt and faith, submission and revolt.
- Author BiographyWendy Perriam's fifteen novels have been acclaimed for their psychological insight and their power to disturb, amuse and shock. Expelled from her convent boarding school for heresy, she read History at Oxford and also trod the boards. After a stint in advertising and a variety of more offbeat jobs, ranging from an artist's model to carnation disbudder, she now divides her time between writing and teaching. Her first short story collection, Dreams, Demons and Desire, was praised as 'a long awaited treat - exciting and enchanting.'
- Author(s)Wendy Perriam
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/02/2007
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.48Trending at £13.51
- £5.72Trending at £6.28
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.10
- £1.88Trending at £2.58
- £6.72Trending at £6.98
- £7.64Trending at £7.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.