All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an expectation that teachers are, and will be, transformers of society as they prepare young people to deal with an ever-changing world. While the importance of this role has never been greater, the status and respect once enjoyed by teachers has declined over recent years.
- Author BiographyDonna Pendergast is a lecturer at The University of Queensland. She has taught in secondary schools, senior colleges, technical and further education institutes and universities. She has also worked as a consultant to industry and professional associations. Dr Pendergast has been a King and Amy O'Malley scholar and is currently a Research Fellow of the Kappa Omicron Nu Honor Society in the United States of America.
- Author(s)Donna Pendergast
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.