Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £59.97
- £17.37Trending at £20.40
- £5.47Trending at £6.76
- £15.76Trending at £19.94
- £9.71Trending at £11.63
- £14.25Trending at £15.50
- £9.45Trending at £11.33
About this product
- DescriptionVirginia Wildlife is an excellent guide to popular species of mammals, birds, butterflies and reptiles found in Virginia. Laminated for durability, and richly illustrated with impeccable detail, these handy guides are a great source of portable information. A state map of parks and sanctuaries completes this reference guide.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.