All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.18Trending at £15.95
- £10.84Trending at £11.82
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £24.68Trending at £35.99
- £17.99Trending at £22.83
- £6.10Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionUncovering the natural wonders of Virginia, Curtis J. Badger hikes, bikes, canoes and kayaks his way through some of the Commonwealth's best-known and least-known areas. He fishes in the James River, confronts bears on Stony Man Mountain and watches birds in the Blue Ridge.
- Author BiographyCurtis J. Badger, a freelance writer and photographer in Onancock, Virginia, is the award-winning author of thirty-three books, including Salt Tide: Cycles and Currents of Life along the Coast, Bellevue Farm: Exploring Virginia's Coastal Countryside, and A Naturalist's Guide to the Virginia Coast.
- Author(s)Curtis J. Badger
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2003
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note13 b&w illustrations, 4 maps
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vladimir Gavrilovic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.