Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with case studies and advice, this book examines how virtual learning environments can be successfully deployed for effective teaching.
- Author BiographyMartin Weller is a Professor of Educational Techn ology at the Open University where he was the Director for the VLE project. His research interests include e-learning implications, learning design and learning environments.
- Author(s)Martin Weller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.