All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the tools and decision-making processes that help libraries evaluate, tailor, and launch virtual reference services that are a perfect fit for the community and a library. This book provides a checklist of issues to consider; suggests plans for sustainability of services; and outlines the pros and cons of collaborating in a consortium.
- Author(s)M.Kathleen Kern
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.