All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the Thai media's role during the Thaksin government's first term. This book provides an insight into globalization in Southeast Asia, analyzing the role of communications and media in regional cultural politics. It compares Thailand and its neighbouring countries in relation to the media, business, politics and popular culture.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Canberra, Australia
- Author(s)Glen Lewis
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Research on Rethinking Southeast Asia S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.