CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA full-color beginner's guide to the core concepts and skills of virtualization Virtualization is the IT world's hottest trend in recent years, and many colleges do not yet have curricula in place to prepare students for this important area.
- Author BiographyMatthew Portnoy is a Senior System Engineer at VMware and has more than 30 years of work experience in the IT industry. He is an Adjunct Professor at Wake Tech Community College, teaching CIS classes since 2007. Matt has presented at many trade shows and industry events, including VMware User Group events and VMworld, which is the largest virtualization conference.
- Author(s)Matthew Portnoy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date27/09/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight700 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.