Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.50Trending at £10.66
- £7.53Trending at £7.69
- £7.02Trending at £10.48
- £41.64Trending at £68.33
- £35.89Trending at £52.95
- £31.08Trending at £33.29
- £17.44Trending at £19.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines early Confucianism as a form of virtue ethics and Mohism as a version of consequentialism.
- Author(s)Bryan Van Norden
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.