All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the role of virtue ethics in business, written by one of the foremost Aristotelian scholars.
- Author BiographyEdwin M. Hartman was Visiting Professor of Business Ethics and co-director of the Paduano Seminar in Business Ethics at the Stern School of Business, New York University, until his retirement in December 2009. Before joining Stern, he taught for more than twenty years in the business school and the philosophy department at Rutgers University, where he was founding director of the Prudential Business Ethics Center. He is the author of Substance, Body, and Soul: Aristotelian Investigations, Conceptual Foundations of Organization Theory and Organizational Ethics and the Good Life (named Book of the Year (2003) by the Social Issues in Management Division of the Academy of Management).
- Author(s)Edwin M. Hartman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness, Value Creation, and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.