Virtuous Living: Honoring the Inescapable Natural Laws by Belinda Joubert (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.68Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShares ancient wisdoms about the natural laws of virtuous living and the role of spirituality in mastering sustained self-actualization, personal wellness and vitality. This book helps you to fulfill your individual purpose in life, which is to grow your spirit.
- Author BiographyBelinda Joubert is the founder and managing director of Inspire Achievement Solutions (Pty) Ltd. The company offers employee vitality solutions to executives in large companies and institutions. Her professional career started as a high-school teacher. She has a Higher Education Diploma (THOD), a Diploma in Marketing and Marketing Research, a Certificate in Public Relations Practice and completed a Graduate Programme in Utility Management with the USA Stanford Business School.
- Author(s)Belinda Joubert
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight227 g
- Width143 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £9.97Trending at £10.14
- £8.49Trending at £8.64
- £4.94Trending at £6.69
- £9.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.65Trending at £11.88
- £23.34Trending at £31.99
- £6.28Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.