CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.75
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionTechnology + Design leads to breakthrough in large meeting productivity Virtuous Meetings: Technology + Design for High Engagement in Large Groups breaks out of the confines of the meeting room to show the reader what is possible when you need to get large groups of people talking and making decisions together.
- Author BiographyKARL DANSKIN is a leading voice for transforming large meetings into collaborative conversations, designing hundreds of virtuous meetings throughout Europe and the US. LENNY LIND is Founder and Chairman of Covision and a Senior Consultant. He is coauthor of the bestselling Facilitator s Guide to Participatory Decision-Making. COVISION pioneered the use of technology and design in large meetings for high engagement. Covision s team of consultants continues to innovate with processes and technologies for maximizing participation.
- Author(s)Karl Danskin,Lenny Lind
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight564 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.