CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers various aspects of virological research, including molecular interactions and regulatory mechanisms on the protein as well as the RNA level. It features step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols and key implementation advice.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1064
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note14 Tables, black and white; 45 Illustrations, color; 21 Illustrations, black and white; X, 372 p. 66 illus., 45 illus. in color.
- Weight728 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDiana Lieber,Susanne M. Bailer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.