All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe eighteenth century witnessed the rise of the China market and the changes that resulted in global consumption patterns, from opium smoking to tea drinking. This book chronicles the economic and cultural transformations in East Asia through the three cities, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Yokohama.
- Author BiographyLeonard Blusse is Professor of History and Asian-European Relations, Leiden University.
- Author(s)Leonard Blusse
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Edwin O. Reischauer Lectures
- Series Part/Volume Number2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note16 halftones, 1 map
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.