All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Christian worship from the earliest years of the New Testament to the liquid modern world. Discounting any notion of an idealized vision of past which each generation seeks to recreate, this book shows that the nature of worship has always involved compromise with public life and has borrowed from the drama of the theatre.
- Author BiographyGEORGE GUIVER is Superior of the Community of the Resurrection in Mirfield, Yorkshire and teaches liturgy at the College of the Resurrection, an Anglican theological college. He is author of the widely acclaimed Company of Voices - a history of daily prayer.
- Author(s)George Guiver
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Weight20 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine413 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.